Un jour, j'irai vivre en théorie parce qu'en théorie tout se passe bien.


Welcome to my blog photo & life.

This blog is an exhibition of my photos at the discretion of my travels. It also contains photos of various authors that I can meet on Flickr, and gives me permission to state their case.

Do not hesitate to leave criticism and comments.


The way I see the world...

I hope you enjoy.


Lisez mon interview sur Whohub
Demandez-moi mon opinion sur quelque chose:

photographs, life ...
Ma photo
Paris, France
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Merci de respecter mes droits d'auteur et de ne pas reproduire le contenu de ce blog sans mon consentement. La contrefaçon est un délit, puni de lourdes peines (Art. L335-2 du Code de la Propriété intellectuelle) Please, do not copy my photographs, If you would like to use any of them, contact me! jeanfabien.comcast@gmail. S'il vous plaît, ne pas copier mes photos, si vous souhaitez utiliser l'une d'elle, contactez-moi! jeanfabien.comcast@gmail.com